As pre-schoolers gain more self-esteem they are ready to take on the world. They have conquered the early skills of speech and movement; children are now ready for a more structures curriculum in preparation for school. Through independent exploration and hands on learning children develop early literacy, math and science concepts which assists with a smooth transition to school.
- Children are making informed individual choices
- They are co-operating and negotiating
- Problem solving and predicting
- Recognising letters and writing
- Identifying numbers and counting
- Discovering early mathematical and science skills
- Language and communication is being encouraged through storytelling, exposure to books both factual and fiction
Copyright 2017 Building Blocks Nursery. All rights reserved.